Friday, December 3, 2010

I just received one of the best text messages of my life. So here it is.

"If u put cookies by a sleeping persons nose theyll dream about cookies and then theyll wake up and there will be cookies right by their face."

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha....that was from one of my new friends Dan C.

Ok. So I am at this AFA (Agriculture Future of America) conference in Kansas City...feeling unusually important - we have had some of the BEST speakers EVER....so yeah.  Things are good :)  I have enjoyed writing down the phrases that I find extra amazing, like when one of the guys from New Mexico said something about waking up with an 'acute and possible fatal hangover' - I will be using that phrase again.  Also later he said something more enlightening (and maybe I'd heard it before), and this was 'Find what you love to do and you'll never go to work again.' So true! It is a plan of mine as well.

It is about one month from when I wrote this that I am posting this. I need to catch the bus in 12 minutes...ahh! Will write later....

No comments:

Post a Comment